Monday, October 13, 2008

A Day at the Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday we took a trip to the pumpkin patch. I had planned to make our annual trip to the pumkin farm last week, but Grace and I both visited the dr last week. So we waited until we were both feeling good. And Sunday was the second anniversary of Grace's referral, so it was nice to do something fun to remember the day.


Just like last year Kristan, Kayla, Grace and I had a fantastic time. Kayla is due next month so we'll have baby Brody with us next year. I figure Grace will try to leave him under a pumkin or something. She has been the only baby for so long and now everyone is going to be playing with this little boy. I am guessing that she won't take that well. Here are some photos from the day...



5 comments:

Mab said...

I love pumpkin patch pix!!
Gracie is getting so tall....
and she is just so pretty!!!
I love fall too. :)
And Gracie is a gal after my own heart....loving shopping.

Visit me on the blog sometime!!
Miss ya.

Arlene

Anonymous said...

Love the photos! Looks like Gracie had fun.

Susan said...

That last photo made me grin! Gracie sure is loving those pumpkins. We're trying to wait until the weather is something less than 85 degrees before we visit the pumpkin patch. With our luck, all the good pumpkins will be gone. Sorry to hear both of you have been sick. Hope you're now as good as new!

Sarah said...

Too cute! I love her dress. She is definetly into the pumpkins.

How is school going?

dwayne and melanie said...

She sure is a cute little pumpkin. I miss you.
Love,
Melanie