Saturday, September 12, 2009

Update

I am so ashamed that it has been so long since my last post. I post pics and stuff to Facebook and forget to blog. Here is a little about what's been happening.

  • Grace weights 30 lbs and is 36 1/2 inches tall and is in excellent health.
  • She would eat rice for every meal.

  • People warn you about the terrible twos, but no one says anything about the threes. Age three came with a big dose of attitude. My mild mannered daughter now shows her temper and is at times unreasonable. Imagine that.

  • School is going well this semester. I absolutely love my classes. It blew me away when I realized that I would begin teacher at the same time Grace goes to Pre K!


    • Grace waiting for the Wiggles to come on stage. She was hilarious. For the first part of the show she sat their mesmerized. She could not believe that they were really there! The second part of the show she spent dancing and clapping. It was so hot that day, I thought we were going to melt.

      Grace and her cousin Brody play well together. They are so fun to watch. He adores her and follows her everywhere and he thinks everything she does is awesome. She spends a lot of time ignoring him.
      My mother got this card for her birthday six weeks ago. It plays the Chicken Dance and Grace loves to carry it around with her. I wonder what will happen when it quits playing?









      5 comments:

      Chandra said...

      I can't believe how grown up and beautiful Grace is looking. And her hair is so long!

      Kelly said...

      I CANNOT wait to see her!!!!!!!!!!!! She is just beautiful, but you know that already. Her hair is so long. It looks much thicker than Lucy's.

      I am getting so pumped about Nashville. It has been way too long. We miss and love you guys.

      Kelli said...

      She is looking so grown up!

      Mom2J&I said...

      Amen! Terrible Two's is a myth! Everyone needs to get prepared for Three. This new attitude has me stunned at times. Isabel is leaving me in shock and awe.
      (And Gracie is stunning btw)
      Can't wait to see the pictures!

      Mab said...

      I love that Gracie would eat rice at every meal.....My Em is the same way, always has been. She LOVES LOVES LOVES rice!
      Gracie is too cute as always! (i am so glad we are all grown out of the wiggles! fruit salad, yum yummy)