Sunday, August 26, 2007

Gracie's One Year Photos

So much has been going on lately and I haven't had time to post. Now to catch you up on things: Grace is walking now. She always looks so funny because her arms are always up in the air for balance. She only drinks a bottle about once a day. The rest of the time she uses a cup with a straw. Little uncoventional I know, but sippy cups always ended on the floor and she loves straws. She still loves feeding herself. That is how she wants to eat and she looks like a pig. Speaking of eating, Grace loves meat. It is her favorite thing to eat and turkey is her favorite. When she takes a bite of meat she immediately begin smacking like it is the best thing she has ever eaten. And did I ever write about her rug "thing"? She loves to feel of the back of a rug. She will lift up the rug and just rub the back of it and it doesn't matter where we happen to be at the time. Now on to the picutres.

She started out all serious.



But quickly loosened up and that expressive face of hers came out.



Isn't she beautiful?

13 comments:

KelleyO said...

She is so beautiful and such a character!

LaLa said...

So beautiful!! You are one lucky Mama : )

Anonymous said...

She's adorable, her hair is getting so long.

Parker does the rug thing, too...

Susan said...

Oh, I LOVE the new pictures! She's growing up so fast that I almost can't believe she's the same little baby I met at the airport in January. She is just beautiful. Lucky Mama, lucky Mama.

Kelly said...

The pictures turned out beautiful!! She is so pretty and I just love her to pieces. Glad that the dress fit her. Don't you just love the Frankenstein walk?

Shannon said...

No question, she is a total doll!!

Sue said...

Absolutely breathtaking!

Chandra said...

She is absolutely precious! Beautiful photos.

Thanks for bringing back the Elvis pic!

Kelli said...

So precious! I especially love the last pic!

R&H said...

She's soooo beautiful! I love that fancy dress she has on!
Heather
tovietnam.blogspot.com

Mia's Mommy said...

Oh my goodness, she is so beautiful. I love the second to last one especially. I can't believe she's walking, wow!

Sarah said...

OH MY GOSH, Sherri! She is soooooo beautiful. Truly those pictures are priceless. Thanks for brightening my day. Take care! What a blessing all our little Vietnam treasures are.

Jo said...

Love the pictures!