Monday, December 10, 2007

A Break in Routine

My morning routine usually begins the same. Normally when I hear Grace beginning to stir I get out of bed and put on the coffee, let the dog out, fix her milk and fix my cup of coffee. Then I go to her room to get her out of bed and change her diaper. Yesterday my morning was like usual until I got to Grace's room. I opened the door and there she was standing in her crib jumping and talking. When I saw her I died laughing. One of her arms was completely out of her pajama top and she was so happy and smiling. I broke routine and grabbed the camera. Isn't she precious?

Here is Grace in an adorable outfit her Nanny bought for her.


3 comments:

Stepping on Legos said...

Oh you think its fun now - you just wait! Soon she will be stripping down every time you turn away! heehee! She's adorable and so smart! And man, that girl has some HAIR! Love it!

Kelly said...

Oh no! Getting out of her clothes already. I dread the day. I love her little outfit. Lucy had on little knickers with tights yesterday too! So cute.

Par said...

She's a little cutie pie!