Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Almost Two!!

In one hour Grace will be two. Another thing about Grace that amazes me is her deep love of animals. She isn't even scared of really big dogs (which means I have to watch her very carefully around new animals). She had her picture made on Monday and they had two dogs. She was in heaven! They got some great pictures of her chasing the dogs. Sometimes her animal love is a bit more extreme than I would like. She has this thing about eating Ellie's food. Science Diet small bites - apparently very tasty. If I mistakenly leave the door to Ellie's crate open she will run and get in. Her new thing is chasing Ellie around with food or the water bowl trying to get her to eat/drink. And she squeals and laughs when she does this. Sometimes Ellie will retreat to my bedroom for a little quiet time! I love that she truly enjoys animals.

NEWSFLASH - Grace pooped in the potty yesterday! We hope to have other potty training successes in the near future.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Gracie!! We love you so so so much and we have got to figure out a time to get together soon. The summer has basically flown by and it has been too long since we have seen you and your momma. I hope your second birthday is a blast.

Sherri - I want to see the pictures if you get online proofs. Also, congrats on the potty! That is great. Lucy showed some interest a while ago and now she hates the potty. Ugh.

Susan said...

Happy second birthday, Gracie! I've been thinking about you all day and hoping you were doing something extra fun on your special day.

After reading the potty report, it sounds like you're well on your way to being a "big girl." Congratulations!

We can't wait to see your new pictures, and we hope to get to see you and your mom really soon.

We love you both!
Miss Susan and Petunia

dwayne and melanie said...

Happy birthday, Gracie! I miss you. You are such a big girl now! Can't wait to see the pics!
I love you!
Mrs. Melanie

Sarah said...

Wishing Gracie a very special 2nd birthday! I'm sure mommy made it a special day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Grace! The fact that she's two is just killing me...where did the time go???

Congrats on the potty training development!

Mia's Mommy said...

Happy Big Girl Two-year-old Birthday! My goodness, has it been two years! No Way. A birthday and poop in the potty, whoa!

Anonymous said...

A great big Happy Birthday to you!!!