Sunday, October 04, 2009

A Day with Friends

My sister Terri, Grace, and I traveled to see friends and their beautiful girls. We got to visit with Susan and Petunia and Justin, Kelly, Lucy, and Annie. All of the girls are from Que Son, Vietnam. Grace, Lucy, and Petunia were all roomies. We also got the added treat of visiting with Kelly's mother, sisters, and the two most adorable, curly headed, little boys. Despite the rainy and chilly weather today was a fantastic day. Kelly is an amazing photographer and took pictues of Petunia and Grace. I can't wait to see them.

Petunia had fun collecting leaves.


Grace standing still for a moment.


Lucy, Justin, Annie and Gracie found a butterfly on the ground.



Looking through my pictures I noticed that Grace was watching Annie in lots of them. She would be a good big sister.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Despite the chilly, damp weather, we had so much fun. I'm thrilled that we stay in touch and get to see each other when we can. Thanks for making the trip over. Next time it'll be our turn to head over to your neck of the woods. Hugs to you both from Petunia and me. We love y'all!

KrisJ said...

SOO cute and sounds like lots of fun! I saw Kellys pic that she got and they are adorable!!

Kelly said...

It was such a blessing to see you all! I can't get over how tall Miss Grace is. Our girls are all sooooo beautiful. Love and miss you all!

Mab said...

I sure would have loved to have seen you all! I know it was a wonderful day!
Arlene