Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Referral Anniversary at the Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday was the third anniversary of Grace's referral. Last year we started a family tradition. We celebrate the day with a trip to the pumpkin patch. There is a great pumpkin patch near my house. They have lots of great places to take pictures and who wouldn't love running around the rows and rows of pumpkins?

Gracie's smiling with her referral picture. Is that a gorgeous smile or what?




She loved the ones that looked like they have warts. I think those are interesting too.

She ran and jumped in Pumpkinman's lap. Then she started going through his pockets.
She is such a nosy girl.



She was tired of having her picture taken.


4 comments:

Kelli said...

Happy referral anniversary (a bit late). Gracie is growing into such a beautiful little girl!

Susan said...

I was going to call you tonight to chat for a few minutes, but the time slipped away from me somehow. Now, I'm off to bed.

Happy referral anniversary!!

Just had to tell you that the last pic of your precious Gracie had me giggling. I mean, seriously, she looks like she's completely over the whole photo session! Give her a squeeze from Petunia and me!

Sandra & Steve said...

Your Gracie is beautiful and I'm jealous, my girl won't sit still much less pose for even one picture! ;0) Happy Anniversary!

Bobby said...

It’s amazing how fast time passes. It feels like it was just yesterday when I found your blog, just after we switched to Vietnam from China. It kept it going during the “dark” times. Grace, Lucy, and Petunia gave us hope when the waiting became almost unbearable. Recently we just celebrated our 2nd “Family Day” with our little girl. They grow up way to fast!