Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Finally - Construction Complete!

Well, almost. The painters are painting Gracie's room as I type and the plumber is coming this evening to finish hooking things up in the bathroom.

Last night I moved all my furniture into the new master bedroom. I still have to move the closet (large task) and then various bathroom things.

My goal for the weekend - set up Gracie's room. I have been waiting for this day ever since I impulsively purchased all of her furniture. It's been stored at Mother and Daddy's. Hopefully I will be posting pictures of the room very soon!

Then I hope to post pictures of the little girl who will sleep in that room (I am praying very hard). I am thinking positive.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I want to see pictures of the house!!! I am praying very hard for your referral!

Jo said...

Can't wait to see pictures of all the hard work. What part of TN are you in, my parents are getting ready to move to Lebanon.

LaLa said...

Can't wait to see the nursery..and then of course the best part will be seeing Miss Gracie in it!!