Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Manicure Anyone?

Check out those fingernails, she could get a French manicure! She obviously grows nails better than her momma.

First on my packing list is baby nail clippers. I am surprised that she didn't have scratches all over her little face in the photos. I am so glad that my sister (experienced mother of three) is going with me to Vietnam. I think trimming her nails will intimidate me just a bit.

My nail trimming experience is with my dog Ellie. She is very uncooperative. She squirms all over the place. That is where my nail fear comes from!

Yes, she has very long nails. But check out those beautiful little fingers. I just can't wait to kiss them.

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Lucy's nails are sooooo long too. They are even longer than Gracie's. I said the exact same thing - I couldn't believe her little face wasn't all scratched up. I talked to Nancy today, still saying January. BOO HOO!!!

Jo said...

Those little fingers are to cute. That is great your sister is coming with you.

Susan said...

Her fingers look long and "Grace"ful. Maybe she'll be a famous concert pianist one day. :o)

Stepping On Legos said...

Addy's fingernails are soooo long too. She even has a scar on her arm from her nails ;-( I don't even know if i brought baby nail cutters, I sure hope so!

LaLa said...

I love those little fingers. I can't wait till you travel and I can see her in your arms. Thanks for your sweet comments about my Annslee on our blog.

thao said...

Hey Sherri,

The americanized version of my name is equivalent to Tao. H being silent... to properly pronounce it in Vietnamese is slightly a bit more difficult over the net, but if you wanted to converse on the phone I would be willing to talk, I'm free on saturday, 315-256-5606.

I was born and raised in Texas and if anything I might have some insight on making Gracie's life easier ...

growing up as an Asian in America can be difficult, especially in social standing with other classmates...

Brenda said...

I think trimming babies nails is easier then dogs! That's just from my experience. Although I did snip my son's finger when he was little and felt sooo bad. They have snippers with baby guards on them, get those.

KelleyO said...

Long nails but gorgeous little hands!