Thursday, November 09, 2006

It's Football Time in Tennessee


LaLa this is for you - check out Gracie's uniform!

University of Tennessee football is a big deal here in Tennessee. I have been going to games all of my life. You keep up with the schedules of ALL the SEC teams. You have to because each game matters.

We are playing #11 Arkansas (Kelly, I love ya but this is football) this weekend and we already have two losses and both were to SEC teams. We've got to bring it this Saturday. If we lose we have no chance of getting a decent bowl game.

It's to bad that UT's newest cheerleader won't be home until the season is done. She would be lovely in her uniform. It is waiting in her closet for her.

7 comments:

Stepping On Legos said...

OMG, that is so adorable! We about Adison a similar adorable outfit to celebrate the Detroit Tigers but they lost their World Series debut the night before we left for Vietnam! Sob!!!!

Kelly said...

Oh girl, it is on!! The Razorbacks are going to kick some serious butt this weekend. I will even be in Arkansas - in Little Rock, not Fayetteville, but it is going to be so crazy there. I can't wait to get pictures of the girls in their cheerleading outfits. SO FUN!!! Seriously though, I will try not to gloat too big when we win the SEC.

Jo said...

That is so cute. One of mt best girl friends went to UT, I got here a UT crib mobile when I was in TN a few months ago (she is trying to get pregnant) but she loves anything UT.

Susan said...

Will she look precious in that, or what? Get her started with cheerleading early, girl. Gimme an S -- gimme a C -- gimme an H -- gimme an O-L-A-R-S-H-I-P!! What does it spell? SCHOLARSHIP! Yay!!

Mia's Mommy said...

Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! I live in K-town and I see mini Vols everywhere! This is too cute (even if I am a die-hard Georgia fan!) My mom bought, or actually won at an auction for a fundraiser, a build-a-bear with a little UT cheerleader outfit on. It's really cute, but I told her I'd be buying the TN Titans outfit so I could change the bear's clothes. She said no way! so she's keeping the bear for Mia at her house. Grace will be too cute in the outfit. How close to Knoxville are you?

mellow & yellow said...

What a sweet outfit. Go scholarship!

LaLa said...

Hey..this was addressed to me and yet I didn't comment. What a loser..I guess I was too sad about the game ha ha Kelly was right (this time) about the booty kicking. Maybe next time.