Friday, November 17, 2006

Happy Birthday Gracie!!



Today Gracie is four months old. I got new photos today. What a great way to start the weekend! She has the longest toes I have ever seen. She also has little dimples in her hand because she is so healthy. I can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks.



Last month there was a photo of her laying on her belly. She really looks like she is concentrating hard to keep her head up. Not this time! She looks like she is ready to break into a crawl! My girl is strong and healthy. I am so thankful for the ladies who care for her. The same lady has been holding her in a couple of the pictures. This must be her nanny and she has the nicest, sweetest smile. My baby is healthy, well fed, and being taken care of by nice people.

Gracie - on your next birthday momma will be on her way! Not much longer.

3 comments:

R&H said...

She is so adorable!!!! Look at those beautiful brown eyes and chubby little cheeks!

Kelly said...

It kind of settled me down to see the pictures that we got this time. I really do know that they are being well cared for. Their nanny is so kind and loving looking. Gracie is beautiful!!

Jo said...

She is sooo cute!!!