Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Christmas in Vietnam!!!!!!

Last Christmas I never dreamed I would be spending this Christmas holding Gracie!!! My agency told me that I would be spending Christmas and New Year's in Vietnam! I still can't believe it, less than 40 days (thanks for the counter Kelly) and I will be holding her.

I am so glad to be traveling with Kelly and Justin. Lucy and Gracie have been roommates all their lives and they will spend their first Christmas together. I can't begin to explain to you the emotions I am feeling.

Less than 40 days!!!!! Thank you Lord. I am richly blessed.

8 comments:

Kelly said...

We are so blessed. I love knowing that Gracie and Lucy are together. There is something a bit calming about it. I can't wait to get their picture together in their Christmas dresses. How cute is that going to be?!?!?! We feel blessed to be travelling with you.

Stepping On Legos said...

I am soooo happy for you guys! Congrats! I can imagine no better place on earth to spend the holidays!!! I can not WAIT to see those first pictures of you and Kelly with your baby girls!

LaLa said...

CONGRATS!!!! I am sooo happy for you guys. I can't wait to see that sweet girl in your arms. What a wonderful Christmas gift!

Jo said...

Awesome news. What a great Christmas present..

Susan said...

Merry Christmas to you.
Merry Christmas to you.
Merry Christmas, dear Sherri & Gracie.
Merry Christmas to you!!!

Yippee!!! I'm so happy for you and so excited you get to travel with Kelly and Justin.

Anonymous said...

Oh Sherri, I'm so happy for you! What an amazing Christmas gift to get to be with your little Gracie, and how fun to get to travel with Kelly & Justin. Have fun with all your preparations for the trip and I can't wait to see pictures!

Brenda said...

Christmas! Wow I just found this out! So excited for you and kelly!!! What a gift it will be for you. Keep us posted.

LaLa said...

Hey..I meant to say...you and Kelly take your cheerleading uniforms and do photos of the girls. We have an SEC photo from China with four girls in our group (TN, GA, AU & FL represented)