Saturday, November 22, 2008

Baby Brody is Here!

My niece Kayla gave birth to Brody on November 20, just a few minutes after midnight. He is such a beautiful baby, just under 7 lbs and 20 inches long. He is soooo tiny, it feels like you are holding nothing. They Kayla was fantastic and I am so proud of her, she handled labor like a champ! Terri (aka Nana) is over the moon. We were all anxious to see what Grace would think about him, she has been everyone's baby since we came home. We went to see Brody yesterday when they came home. We have been talking about Brody (or as Grace says Bodie) trying to prepare her for the meeting. I was so proud. She didn't even mind when Nanny and Pappy held him and that is a big deal. Congratulations Kayla and Jody! Meet my new nephew...

Kayla and Brody, isn't she beautiful and on the day she gave birth!


My nephew Brody


Nanny showing Grace her new cousin!


Pappy inspecting Brody. This kid has the longest toes and biggest feet I have ever seen!








3 comments:

Susan said...

Congratulations, Great-aunt Sherri! What a cute little thing Brody is. I'm sure everyone is over the moon right now because of him. Gracie is going to be the best big cousin to this little guy. Tell all the family that I'm tickled pink... er, uh... I mean blue for them.

Anonymous said...

congrats and welcome to the world sweet Brody!!! I can't believe how great your niece looks! NO FAIR!!! I always looked like death for weeks after having my babies.

Enjoy that new baby!!!

Mab said...

Congrats great-Aunt Sherri and Cousin Gracie. Brody (or Bodie--too cute!) is precious. And we just might have to hurt that niece of yours for looking so good after having Brody. :) She looks great!
Congrats to mom, dad, grandparents, great-grandparents and all the rest of the proud family! He is just adorable.
I'm sure Gracie will love having a sweet new cousin to boss around, I mean, play with! :)
Arlene
p.s. Are you still keeping those good grades up?? just checking.