Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Busy Week

The university has this new thing called a "Maymester." It runs May 12-29. That means I have five chapters and five quizzes to cover each week. I had the midterm last Friday and the final is this Friday. Also thrown in there are two research projects and two case studies. The really hard thing is that Grace is having terrible problems sleeping. If I am not in the bed with her she immediately wakes. My best study time is after she goes to bed and I have completely lost that. I think an A is out of the question, please pray I can keep my B.

The fun news is that my Aunt Rachel will be here for a visit tomorrow! She is my 92 year old aunt from Chicago and I absolutely adore her. It is a quick trip, they will be leaving on Saturday. I'll be having 30 for dinner on Friday. It will be great to see people I haven't seen in a while. Grace has a couple of cousins her age so I think she'll have fun. I hope to have all my classwork done today so all I have left is to study for the final.



Brody riding Trigger with Nanny's assistance.

Look how big Brody has gotten!


Gracie discovered her old walker when we got it out for Brody. All these baby toys seem so great to her!


Grace loves cinnamon biscuits (cinnamon rolls).



2 comments:

Susan said...

Saying prayers for a good grade! I know you'll do great. Have a grand time with Aunt Rachel. I know how special she is to you.

Yummmmm... I love cinnamon biscuits, too!

Kelli said...

Ah, I remember Maymester- I loved it and hated it at the same time. It was nice to get credits in such a short amount of time but it was stressful! Hoping and praying for a good grade!