Sunday, March 25, 2007

I've Been Tagged - Part Two

Continuing on - here's 6-10 on my list of 10 odd things about me (see previous post).

6. Sometimes I sleep with my palm to my forehead - like I am dumbfounded. Strange I know. In Vietnam my sister told me that she thought her husband was the only person in the world who did that. Then Grace did it. It was great. Like mother, like daughter.
7. I drive better backwards than forwards. Enough said.
8. I am 5'2" and I wear a tall swimsuit. As you can imagine, my legs are quite short. Thankfully they get me where I need to go.
9. While we are on the height thing- my sister is 5'10" and five years older than me. However since her name is Terri people always ask if we're twins. Go figure.
10. Even as a child I loved high heels. As soon as I could walk well enough to get into my mother's closet, I was constantly coming out in a pair of her shoes. And I promise this next tidbit is true...I walked around in heels so much that I shortened my achilles and began walking on my tiptoes. My doctor had to give my parents exercises that helped me stretch it out.

Now I must take some time to recover from all these painful truths. More later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sherri, you are too funny! I so enjoy reading your stories. You should write a book. Melissa