Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Life of a Busy Girl

Grace has been a very busy girl lately. Her sitter got sick last week, so she has been staying with her Nanny and Pappy since last Wednesday. Can you say spoiled? Her Pappy sings her silly songs and she just grins and laughs.

She said her first "word" last week. It was DaDa. As she has no DaDa I am chalking that up to a cool sound that she likes to make. My sister told me that she was requesting a father and I need to get to work finding her one.

On Friday, she rode to Gatlinburg with her grandparents (because of work I couldn't come until later in he evening). Each year my family rents a chalet in Gatlinburg and we all go up for the weekend. There are usually about fifteen or so that go. We don't get alot of sleep but have a great time together.

On Saturday Grace turned 8 months old! She also got her first tooth on Saturday!! Saturday in Gatlinburg is the traditional ladies shopping day. This time everyone bought for Gracie, what a surprise. She has a ton of new things for summer and even a few things for next fall!

We all had a great time and were so tired when we got home. However tiring it is, it is always great to make memories with your family.

2 comments:

LaLa said...

Glad you had a good time. Gatlinburg is quite a long drive for you isn't it? I know you will have fun looking through all her new stuff. Now come on mama..photos already : )

Susan said...

I think she's got EVERYBODY wrapped around her little finger. How do they learn to do that so quickly?? :o)

You're such a lucky mama!!