Thursday, May 03, 2007

I am not making this up.



This morning Grace was playing in her room while I was getting ready for work in bathroom that is between our bedrooms. I walked into her room to check on her and deja vu - she was underneath the chest of drawers.

This is a recurring thing for her. She got stuck underneath a chair a few weeks ago, she has been backing up under the sofa and now under the chest of drawers. I am trying to stay on my toes so she doesn't pull something over on top of her head.

Last night Grace started something new...instead of pulling up into the walking position, she tries to stand right up. She will be on her hands and knees then she will put her left foot on the floor and she just can't understand why she can't just stand up. The lazy days are over, it is a job keeping up with Grace!

4 comments:

ypp said...

Ohhhhhh I love that 2nd pic of her !!!

Jo said...

She is a busy little girl... And, what is up with the wanting to walk???? She is supposed to stay little, not grow up so fast!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh no!!! That is so funny!!! She is one busy girl, you are in BIG trouble!!!!!!!!! LOL I looove the look on her face like "Don't mind me, I am doing nothing wrong, keep on walking!" haha

Anonymous said...

Sherri, I so enjoy your blog. I really think you should write a book. I have known you all these years and never knew what a good writer you are. Hope you had a great birthday! The pictures of Grace are too adorable! 2 blinks and she will be Madeline's age!? Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up? Melissa