Thursday, May 03, 2007

You just gotta laugh.

This morining I was running around the house getting ready for work and Grace was playing in the living room floor. As I was in the next room getting dressed, I heard Gracie's cell phone ring. Gracie has the Baby Einstein calling plan. Her cell phone says hello in English and Spanish and makes these other musical sounds when opened or moved. However I knew that the cell phone was not one of the toys I put in the floor for her to play with. I went to investigate.

I find Grace up under the couch with her head peeking out. She just looked up at me with those big eyes. The phone was under the sofa and her foot was causing it to make noise. I just had to look at her and laugh. She was so adorable and innocent looking I picked her up and kissed her over and over.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

That is so funny!! She gets cuter and cuter with every picture. I don't even know how that is possible.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, how did she get so big to get all over and investigative like that?! That is tooo funny! She is just adorable!

Jo said...

I love it.... I was cracking up at work reading this post and had to share with the other girls, needless to say Gracie made our day.

Brenda said...

ok that is the cutest picture ever! she just LOOKS like she would keep you on your toes! So adorable!