Thursday, September 20, 2007

Photos

Normally when I don't post for a while it is because of pictures. I have either misplaced my usb cord, don't have time to download or simply don't have time to take new pictures. I will probably regret posting all of these at one time (when I have no new photos and have nothing to post). However here a few photos of what we've been up to as of late.

Grace had a little chocolate at Nanny's house. She's probably about 3 minutes away from "crazy baby sugar rush."


The girl of a million faces. I am so glad she is an expressive little girl, but I hope her face doesn't freeze that way.



Grace loves to grab hold of the Jumperoo and push it as hard as she can and watch it swing.


Nanny gave Grace a baby doll with a red wagon. She doesn't really care for dolls, so we tried her out in the wagon. She looks like a circus performer to me.


Here she is in a Grace-sized red wagon. She had the best time watching the dogs. she thinks they are so funny!

4 comments:

LaLa said...

Awwww....what a cutie. As you know, Annslee is an expressive girl too and you are right, the faces our girls make crack me up!!



Hope her rash is all better.

Mia's Mommy said...

Before I even read the picture caption, "circus performer" is what went through my mind too! She does have some of the best baby expressions I've ever seen.

That's too funny that you said that about her face freezing. I always tease my kids that their face will freeze. My husband always says that I made that up because he's never heard it. I'll have to show him your post.

Susan said...

My favorite one is Gracie on the little wagon. You can tell by her face that she knows you're making fun of her. You should be ashamed about calling her a circus performer. That thought NEVER crossed my mind. :o)

I read the comment before mine and couldn't believe there was actually someone in the world who had never been told, "You'd better be careful. If you aren't your face is going to freeze like that." Oh, the education you get reading blogs.

Jo said...

Gracie does the best faces!!!! I think she needs to model.