Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Lost Pumpkin Photos





I realized that I hadn't posted our impromptu visit to the pumkin farm. Grace and I were on the way to the mall for a day of shopping with my nieces Kristan and Kayla. On the way to the mall there is this farm called Green Acres; they raise strawberries in the Spring and pumpkins in the fall. We thought it would be fun to take Grace. She had her squeaky shoes on that day and it made a hilarious video. Green Acres is right beside the highway so there is a lot of background noise.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Yeah, that video did make me smile. What a sweetheart! On your recommendation, I bought Petunia a pair of squeaky shoes. They fit her VERY well. Funny thing is, she couldn't care less that they squeak, so I took the squeaker out. (I had to for daycare anyway.) Thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

She is way sweet! And getting so big!

LaLa said...

What a cutie pie...glad you found these : )