Monday, November 05, 2007

Happy Halloween

Okay I am running a little behind. We have just gotten home from a long weekend in Chicago. More on that later.

I had a hard day at work on Halloween. Therefore Grace only visited Aunt Becky, Aunt Terri and her grandparents. I figured she will only remember it in pictures. Sadly I did not get the best pictures. She wouldn't stop running so most are blurred. Terri said that she has some great ones so maybe all is not lost. It was very sweet, everyone had bought her favorites. She got raisins, peaches, graham crackers, vanilla wafers, etc. Here is my little fairy.


6 comments:

LaLa said...

Oh, I love these. What a great dress and wings...you know I love the "from the back" shots : )

Anonymous said...

Ooooh she looks sooo beautiful!!!!!!!!

Kristin said...

So sweet...I just love her costume!

Par said...

Thats a super cute dress!

Susan said...

Ooooh, a little fairy wrapped up in a blue cloud of fluff. I just want to eat her up!!

RamblingMother said...

She was a sweet little fairy.

Beverly