Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's Been a While

I have been trying to post for over a week. The problem is that every time I have the opportunity to sit and blog, I fall asleep. Last weekend was fantastic. My friend Susan, Petunia and Lela came to visit. Aren't they adorable playing?


We missed Lucy and her parents so much! Here is our attempt to get all three Que Son girls together for a picture.


Here's Grace all decked out in her cowprint.





As you know I have been dying to get pics of Grace smiling. I have to tell you...she's tough to get. She will be laughing and smiling but when she hears the click of the camera being turned on and there are no smiles. After working very, very hard I captured the smile I love. Now you all can see the sweet smile that makes my heart full.


6 comments:

Kristin said...

And what a beautiful smile it is!

Anonymous said...

*L* I can't believe you finally caught her smiling on camera! I didn't think it was ever going to happen. :) She has a beautiful smile, thanks for sharing it with us.

Anonymous said...

Addy hates the camera now too. There are no smiles and she deviantly turns in the opposite direction. Its so tiring! The get-together looks so fun! I love the Que Son girls pic - that's so cute!!!! And I LOVE Grace's beautiful smile!!

Susan said...

Yay!! Smiles finally captured! She's so pretty. Love the cowprint on her.

We had the best time and can't wait to see y'all again. Big hugs from Petunia and me.

KrisJ said...

Just so worth all the hard work trying to capture that smile! She is really a sweetie!

Mia's Mommy said...

I'm loving the cow print! It's so awesome that the Que Son girls can get together, even if it's occasionally. And of all her silly expressions, her smile is the absolute most precious facial expression she has!