I've been tagged by my friend Melissa who is mother to the stunning Mia. I cannot wait until I meet them. We live in the same state and I think it is a terrible injustice that we have never met. And Melissa's answers were just too good. I can tell we'd get along. I am tagging Beverly, Chandra and Kristin
1. What is your occupation? I work for a non-profit agency as Director of Development
2. What color are your socks right now? I don't have any on
3. What are you listening to right now? the dishwasher
4. What was the last thing you ate? peanut butter and jelly sandwich
5. Can you drive a stick shift? no
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? green
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Terri, my sister
8. How old are you today? 39
9. Favorite drink? coffee
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? football
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? yes
12. Favorite reality TV show? I already have too much reality, I prefer fantasy
13. What was the last movie you watched? Sweeney Todd. Yes that's what I said Sweeney Todd. It started slow, but it really picked up when they started killing people.
14. Favorite day of the year? The day of the fall time change - one extra hour in bed.
15. What do you do to vent anger? Oh I HAVE to tell somebody, if not I am quite sure that my head would blow up.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie. I also loved my mom's shoes.
17. What is your favorite, fall or spring? I love them both but I must say fall. Winter is very mild here and summer is unbeleivably humid. It is so nice when the weather starts to get cooler.
18. Hugs or kisses? I am a hugger, but I absolutely agree with Melissa about the boobs
19. Cherries or blueberries? blueberries
20. Do you want your friends to email you back? Unless I am asking a question or need a response, I don't need emails or phone calls for that matter.
21. Favorite dessert? is there a bad one?
22. Who is least likely to respond? who knows. I was probably the least likely, but look at me
23. Living arrangement? Grace and I live in a house in the country with our dog Ellie. I live beside my parents and across the road from my sister. My brother is 2 miles away. With all these babysitters I never have to take Grace grocery shopping!
24. When was the last time you cried? I can't recall. Is that good or bad?
25. What is on the floor of your closet? I actually have a path down the center. Luggage, shoes, and (shamefully) clothes along the sides
26. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? ??
27. What did you do last night? cleaned my house and did laundry. big Saturday night28. Favorite smells? coffee, bread baking, Grace after a bath
29. What inspires you? people who are always kind and thinking of others
30. What are you afraid of? It all revolves around Grace. Will she be bullied in school, will she be the bully, what if something happens to me, will I be able to meet her needs, etc
31. Plain, cheese, or spicy burgers? cheese
32. Favorite breed of dog? Yorkies. I love my Ellie
33. How many years at your current job? one
34. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
35. How many states have you lived in? one - Tennessee
36. Celebrity crush? Justin Timberlake, that boy sure can move
37. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? no
38. Who is your favorite NFL team? Tennessee Titans
39. Do you have a house phone that is not cordless? yes
40. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? It depends-can I hang out at the pool?