Tuesday, August 01, 2006

How it all began...

I can tell you exactly when this all began. My dog Ellie (the most fabulous Yorkie in the world) had done something adorable and I reached for the phone to call Mother. I just had to tell someone how cute she was. That’s when it hit me...if I feel this way about my dog how much love would I have for a child. That was in November 2005.

My social worker visited my home in March 2006. The completed home study arrived at my home on May 15, 2006. I had my fingerprints done the next day! My I 171H came in at the beginning of July.

My dossier was received at VORF on July 28.

1 comment:

NINANINA said...

this is amazing.. you are going to adopt a child for Vietnam...! I just found your blog randomly. I am moved and impressed at the same time. yes it does make sense, if you have that much love for a dog - you certainly have enough for a child who will need you! good luck!