Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Progress

I feel like I am making progress. The addition is going well. It has walls and a roof. They plan to have shingles on it this week! They bought the bathtub earlier in the week, so they could get it in before they closed in the walls. Most importantly - the closet is going to be fabulous!

The most exciting news is that the referral could happen very soon. The best case scenario - we will be home by Christmas. That is only if EVERYTHING goes perfectly.

Most likely the referral will come in October and I can travel in January or February.

My sister Terri (who will be traveling with me) called me in a panic yesterday. She just found out that the one of the hepatitis vaccinations we'll be getting takes six months to complete! I had no idea that the shots are taken in stages. We have them scheduled.

Today was a good day. I feel like I will see my baby's face soon!

No comments: