Friday, September 29, 2006

The Construction is Almost Finished

Today they are building shelves in my closets, my fabulously large closets. They are also finishing little things like putting on the door knobs and setting the bathroom vanity in place. The plumber is coming this weekend to finish connecting the sink and the toilet. The painter is coming on Monday to paint the trim in the new master suite. He'll also be painting Gracie's room a different color.

I am so thankful that we are so close to completion. But, I want to move in now! I had grand plans to go ahead and move my clothes, shoes, etc. into the fabulous closet this weekend since it will be finished. Then I realized that there was crown molding in the closet!! Who puts crown molding in a closet? I guess they were striving for consistency. As hard as it is for me, I will be patient and wait for them to paint the trim in the closet.

Waiting, that is all I do. It's getting old. There is no additional baby news. I will let you know if anything happens.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I have never even seen your blog until just now!! So sorry that I haven't been keeping up with it - don't worry, I will get all caught up on it now. I am just so ready for you to get some news. Please keep me posted on what is going on with you. I will be praying for you.