Thursday, September 07, 2006

Life is a Rollercoaster of Emotions

It is NOT like me, but I am so emotional these days. I think that it is because I know in my heart that she has been born and is out there waiting for me. Just as I am waiting for her. The thought of that is simply amazing. It really tugs at your heart. I am getting teary as I type this!

I really lost it the other day ( I was literally blubbering) when I received an email. It was from another mother in Tennessee. She and her husband are adopting a little boy with chubby checks from the Red Cross orphanage in Danang. I had emailed her to congratulate her and her reply took my breath away.

She said that they hope to travel by November. My agency almost always refers from the Red Cross orphanage. Since I will have my referral by then, she said that she would hold my Gracie and tell her how much her Mommy loves her. She said that she would tell her how I was waiting to bring her home. She promised to take pictures. She is such a special person. And I have tears rolling down my face as I write this.

No comments: