Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Movin' On Up

I am now offically # 3 on the list for the referral of my baby girl. Wow, how exciting! I am elated for the mother who received her referral but, selfishly, I am excited for myself as well. I am just a little closer to my beautiful baby girl. She could have three heads and I would still think she is beautiful!

Another mother in front of me was told to expect her referral this week. This is too much for me to comprehend - I may be #2 by the end of the week. I have never been so excited to be in second place!

Okay - I must confess that I was getting a bit down because of the lack of referrals this month. Thank you Lord for bringing together these families!! I pray this means that Gracie's referral will come in October after all. Please keep praying for Gracie and I and for the other families. Waiting is so difficult.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

we're all hoping for more referrals asap! I'll pray you'll be a mom soon!