Saturday, January 20, 2007

What a Girl!!


Grace went to bed at about 7pm last night. She didn't nap much at all yesterday and there was a lot going on. She was very restless, fussing for no reason. At 11pm she took about 3oz of bottle and fell asleep. She slept until 8am!!! I kept looking in to make sure she was still breathing. I guess it was a combination of not much napping, a busy day and lots of whining and fussing before bed. Whatever it was, I am very appreciative.

She is such a good baby. She only cries whe she is hungry or sleepy. Hunger is a big deal for Grace. She does not like to wait when she is hungry. When she sees the bottle coming she stiffens out, starts shaking and makes a perfect O with her mouth.

She is doing great with food. I don't think that they even ate cereal at the orphanage. She eats cereal, applesauce and green peas now. She loves the food. She also does the shaking and O thing with food. She just cracks me up.

5 comments:

KelleyO said...

She is so adorable!!!! I want to see a picture of the "O" thing.

Cris and Em said...

hi! I was reading along while you were in vietnam getting Gracie. She is so adorable, and looks so sweet. Congratulations!
emilie

Susan said...

What a great picture! I love seeing the big grin. Glad she's a good eater -- hope she stays that way for you. Can't wait to see y'all again.

Anonymous said...

haha - that sounds adorable. You MUST take video and post it! PLEASE! i wanna see the little o!!!

I just LOVE her big smile!

S. said...

She is so cute! Congrats on having her home!