Sunday, October 14, 2007

She Looks Like a Wild One

Like all of us, Grace doesn't look her best in the morning. She kind of looks like a wild little baby. Doesn't she remind you of Mowgli from the Jungle Book? I think it is the hair. However I absolutely adore that wild look. It makes me think of Saturday mornings. That is when we enjoy lazy mornings in our pjs. We have so little time to just hang out, that is why Saturday mornings are so special.




I love this photo. She looks like she is doing the supermodel pose with her cheeks all sucked in.


This is Grace's favorite toy. Aunt Terri gave her this lovely Winnie the Pooh car for her birthday. It features a nice, loud horn and you can push a button and the Pooh song will play. Grace's favorite road trip starts at the sofa and ends at the window looking onto the front yard.


Barrel rolling - Gracie style

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Gracie, you look beautiful even with the craziest hair!!!

Sarah & Seth said...

The extent that Sienna's hair gets wild amazes me! I mean, c'mon! She has such fine hair-how can it get so crazy?? You are certainly not alone in the mess that is morning hair-but she still manages to be cute!!

Susan said...

When you were telling me the story of Gracie and her car over the phone, I couldn't quite get the visual. Thanks to these pictures I now can. I bet she's just a hoot scooting that thing all over, especially if she's laying on the horn! Hahahaha.

R&H said...

she is seriously super model material. She's just got such a unique look to her, absolutely stunning!
Hey, I noticed that rainforest jumping thing in the background, do you like it? We are debating whether to get something like this since she'll be about a year old when she comes home...but currently she weighs 13 pounds and is more the size of a 4 month old rather than a 8 month old. So we may get some good use out of it. What do you think?
Heather
tovietnam.blogspot.com

Brandi said...

What a sweetie pie! I have a Gracie too and she is a doll. Your blog is just adorable. I am in the process of adopting from Africa and one of my best friends is adopting from Vietnam. I can't wait until we're both home with our babies (well, in my case, kid!)

Brandi
www.homehopeandfuture.blogspot.com