Saturday, June 28, 2008

Feeling Good and Ready to Go!!

Grace is back to her busy life. This includes playing outside in the morning. It has been 95 degrees and humid so afternoons outside are spent in the pool! Grace adores animals and isn't afraid of them at all. She loves the big labs best! Of course that also means you have to watch her closely. Here she is when she spotted Tommy the cat taking a nap.



She is very nurturing (ha ha) and loves pushing around her baby.



When pushing the grass proves too tiring ...



...something else catches her eye and she abandons poor baby!



Doesn't she look sweet? Not at all like her normally crazed, almost two year old self!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad she's feeling better. The last photo is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Man, she is on the MOVE! Don't you love that nurturing quality where they throw, dump or otherwise neglect the babies a second later?! haha.

Kelli said...

I am happy to hear Gracie is feeling better! She is a busy little girl!

Kelly said...

So glad that Miss Grace is feeling better. I am emailing you right this minute!!

Mab said...

Love the pictures---and the last one is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! I really love that one!
Glad Gracie is all better now!

Mia's Mommy said...

She does look so sweet.

The weather is about to kill me here. Hat's off to you for taking her outside to play!

I keep sending out my husband to "blow bubbles" with Mia. Too humid for me!

Susan said...

Yep, it looks like she's back to normal. I really LOVE her in yellow and white! You're a good, good mama for going outside in the heat. The things we do for the kids we love!

Jo said...

I love the action shots!!! Glad to seeshe is back to her old self.