Monday, June 30, 2008

I really can't beleive that Grace is almost two and it has been a year and a half since we came home from Vietnam. This time last year I was preparing for her first birthday. In additional to celebration there were practical things on my mind. Things like switching from formula to milk, facing front in the carseat and saying goodbye to bottles. As her second birthday approaches I again have practicality on my mind. This year it is potty training, behavior and manners. It amazes me. Now we have big girl issues. Here she is playing outside this morning.

7 comments:

Jo said...

As a first time mom I am so amazed at how fast these girls grow!!! We are dealing with all these same big girl issues.....

Kelli said...

Gracie is growing up so fast but is as cute as ever!

LaLa said...

So sweet! Yeah, it only gets better : )

Mia's Mommy said...

"big girl issues" and Sherri, every year, they'll get bigger girl and bigger girl issues. Saying goodbye to one stage only opens the door to new adventurous stages. I do not envy you however beginning potty training. That is my most unfavorite stage. But once you get that one down, almost all the rest seem like nothing! I don't know how encouraging that is??? haha

Sarah said...

It is amazing how time slips by and how much she has grown. It seems like a short time ago when I was reading about you in Vietnam being united with your baby girl.

Mab said...

Such a cute picture!!!

KrisJ said...

She is looking so much older and taller! So sad though that they do grow up so so fast.