Friday, December 26, 2008

A Few Christmas Pictures

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Well Miss Christmas continued her excitement of Christmas morning. Waking up yelling Santa Clause at 5:30. That is nothing new, she has been waking up at 5:30 for a couple of weeks. I am guessing it is all the excitement and am hoping that all will return to our normal 7 am now that Christmas is over. She is sick today. Luckily low grade fevers, none of the crazy stuff. She is sneezing and coughing. We all are. It was 6 degrees outside on Tues and it was 65 two days later. Crazy.

We had a wonderful Christmas and are so blessed. Grace had so much fun and it was amazing to watch her excitement. If your kids like Wonder Pets you must check out Ming Ming. His cape flaps and he "flys." Very fun.

Here are a few pictures. It is hilarious because the little girl who would not smile for a camera has become a camera hog. Now she poses and says cheese.



She needed a way to get out her jumping energy, so I got her a new horse. Her other one had gotten way too small. She immediately began calling it Trigger, which is what she called the old one. I love the way she pointed at the camera. She looks so tough.





How sweet is this, kissing the baby? This amazed me because she has never played with dolls very much, especially in a loving way! I told Terri that the doll had a flat head just like Gracie.




Grace got a kitchen from Santa. It is wooden and has these neet accesories like a blender with fruit that comes apart and a toaster that pops up the toast. Here she is eating a wooden chocolate chip cookie fresh from the oven.



This is one of those posed smiles I was talking about. How beautiful is that? You can also see some of her kitchen stuff on the table. We are having so much fun.

6 comments:

Mab said...

Sherri, that last picture of Gracie
is priceless----I love love love it! How sweet! Of course I enjoyed all the photos and I can tell Miss Gracie had a WONDERFUL Christmas Day (hey, she slept LATE- my two were up around 2 a.m.!!!!)
I hope she starts to feel better. The weather doesn't help anyway in that department.

Happy New Year!!!
Arlene

Susan said...

So good to talk to you this morning. I love that we got to catch up at least a little.

So happy you guys had a great Christmas, but sorry for the yuckies. Hope Gracie feels better soon.

That last picture of Grace is probably the best one I've ever seen. Her smile is beautiful!

Sarah & Seth said...

These are wonderful pictures! I am so glad she is happy with the camera now. Sienna has that same doll and loves it just as much! I am glad you had a nice Christmas and that Grace is happy with her presents.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Gracie & Sherri!! I can't believe how long Gracie's hair has gotten!! She looks so old now!! Sniff. Love how happy she was despite her ickies.

Kelli said...

Looks like Santa was good to Gracie! I love the pictures of her on the horse!

Anonymous said...

She looks so CUTE on that horse! Looks like she is taking it very seriously as any good rider would. :-)

Merry Christmas!