Thursday, December 18, 2008

Picture with Santa

Today we went to visit professional Santa at the mall. This is the same one we saw last year and he is wonderful. She was pretty excited when she saw him sitting on his Santa throne in the middle of tons of decorations. She went right up to him and couldn't quit staring at him. He really got a kick out of that. She sat on his lap until I made her get down. She went back up to him while I was paying for the pics.

We had so much fun singing and shopping today. She just cracks me up when we go shopping. I guess it is from watching us, but she loves to rearrange the hangers on the racks. She isn't destructive at all, just moving the hangers like she is looking for the perfect outfit. She loves it at Old Navy because they have those really low racks in the toddler department.

We listened to Christmas music on the way home. She went straight from the carseat into the bed. Here is Grace and her true love...Santa Clause.

4 comments:

Susan said...

I love that Gracie is so taken with Santa. There's not a lot of that going on in our house. I love her little outfit.

Congrats on your good grades! Enjoy your little break during the holidays. I'll try to call you soon.

Mab said...

Great picture. :)
Sounds like yall had a great day!
Enjoy the holidays!

Anonymous said...

She looks adorable, glad she's enjoying Christmas. Pretty authentic looking Santa, too.

Anonymous said...

Awwwhhhh! What a great Santa! And, I'm so impressed that Grace is not scared at all...

Hope you girls have a very Merry Christmas!