Sunday, March 16, 2008

I still haven't read the manual...

...but check out the pictures. I have no idea what my camera can do, but I have captured smiles. You have no idea how much that means to me. Grace is almost 2 and I have only gotten a handful of pictures with her smile. Kelly the camera is a Canon Xti and I promise to post more! Saturday morning Nanny and Aunt Terri came for breakfast. Look at what fun she is having (with jam on her face). She adores her Aunt Terri whom she met the same day she met me! Speaking of the first people to know Grace, I tried to catch some special pictures for "Uncle" Justin. Uncle Justin is Lucy's dad. Since Grace doesn't have a daddy, Justin was the first man in Gracie's life. While in Vietnam he graciously endured Grace's jumping. She was a wild woman. She still is and I wanted some good photos to show him she still loves to jump. The photos I took did not capture her wild jumps. I did however catch her love of acrobatics. Justin I will continue trying to catch the jumping. Or maybe we will see Lucy and family soon!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful smiles from Grace and Aunt Nancy. Keep the pictures coming. Di

Susan said...

Oh, my gosh! I LOVE the 2nd photo so much. What a beautiful smile for a beautiful little girl. Can't wait to see more!!

Now if Grace and Lucy will just teach Petunia how to show her top teeth when she smiles. She keeps that lip down ALWAYS.

Kelly said...

YEAH!! Uncle Justin just read this post with me. We can't get over how big our girls are. Or how beautiful they are. Before I got my SLR camera, I had about 2 pictures of Lucy smiling. Isn't it awesome to be able to catch their expressions better. We are trying to figure out a weekend in April to head your way. Justin might even be able to be there this way. I am praying it works out. Love you guys!

Emily said...

i haven't checked in in awhile..and i swear i am amazed at how big miss gracie is getting...crazy! it makes me realize how much of a baby lulu is..and how soon she will be a little girl!
gracie is just so lovely!

Kristin said...

Manuals are overrated. :-)

I'm absolutely loving all the smiles! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog...it really helps to know I have such wonderful bloggy buddies to help me through this awful wait - especially those who have been there. Thanks!