Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's a Girl

Laurie and Travis have a daughter! The last few days I have been very preoccupied with the baby's impending arrival. Check out Laurie's blog. She is a Supermom. The baby has been born and now I have time to post.

It was a chilly Easter. Grace had to wear a sweater over her pretty smocked dress with the bunnies. I also forgot to take a picture of her in her pretty dress. However I got lots of pictures later in the day.

She was sooo disinterested in the egg hunt. She would just look at an egg and run off to chase the dog. In the picture below you can see how she was distracted by a pretty baby on the porch. She was admiring herself in the kick plate on the front door and blowing kisses to herself.


This is her "Gracie Lou Who" hairdo, courtesy of cousin Kristan

Grace and her cousin Ryan simply adore each other. They both break out in huge smiles when they are together.






  • I have some great video I will try to post soon. I got Grace with the bunny and the duck, one last dance together. Strangly enough, the bunny and the duck cannot be found anywhere.

    • 4 comments:

      Mia's Mommy said...

      Completely disinterested, that is funny. I told you that you were going to have an independent thinker on your hands. Who needs eggs, dogs run and play with you, what does a silly egg do?! I just love her personality!

      Kelly said...

      Happy Easter Gracie!! I am sorry that your mean momma hid your bunny and duck!! :)

      Kelli said...

      Who needs eggs when there are so many fun distractions around! Poor bunny and duck? Will they make an appearance next Easter?

      Sarah said...

      The first picture is hysterical. At least she knows a cutey when she sees one. Happy Easter!!