Saturday, March 15, 2008

Smiles!!!

Now you can see what I see. Big toothy smiles. It always amazes me how many teeth she has, it looks like she has cotton in he mouth when she smiles. Such a big girl now.

Well, I was sick and tired of no smiling pictures so I bought a new camera. My other camera is a camera/video recorder that writes directly to a cd. Real high tech, just a long delay when taking pics. Well this camera will take 3 pics/second. I got smiles. Here she is playing with her Pappy who she thinks is hilarious. I hope to read the manual this weekend so I can learn to use my new camera. More smiles to come.




5 comments:

Kristin said...

Such a big girl, now! Her hair is looking too cute!

Kelli said...

Such a sweet smile for an even sweeter girl!

Sarah said...

What a cutie pie!! There is nothing better than a child's smile.

Kelly said...

Yeah for smiles! Whatr kind of camera did you get? I can't wait to see lots more pictures. So starting posting more regularly, okay?

KrisJ said...

Isnt it amazing how a couple teeth will totally change how they look. She is so darling and Im so glad you found a camera you like and can get those O so important snap shots!