Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Gracie Girl is Nine Months Old!


It is so hard for me to believe that my baby is only three months away from her first birthday. She is definitely NOT a little baby. She has three teeth. She loves to climb. She thinks her activity table would be much more fun if she were sitting on top. Grace is about 29 inches long. Exact numbers are hard, she isn't very helpful with the measuring process. She still wears 6-12 months clothing, all her growth is in length.

My friend Susan is leaving for Vietnam this week to bring home her daughter Lily Ana. Yeah!!! It has made me reflect on my time in Vietnam. We have only been home since the middle of January, but it seems like Vietnam was ages ago. I held Lily Ana when I visited Grace's orphanage. I can't wait to hold her when she gets home to Tennessee.

Grace's roomie at the orphanage had a big day recently. Lucy was readopted and is officially Lucy Huong Elise. What a great day for her family. After all I went through in adoption, paperwork makes us feel secure. Now Lucy has her Texas birth certificate.

Such exciting stuff. Congratulations to these two great families. Our love and prayers are always with you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, happy 9 months, sweet Gracie! She is the picture of perfection!!! I just want to gobble her up!!! How long did she let you leave the hat on?

Susan said...

Such a cute picture of Gracie. The girl can definitely accessorize. LOL. Happy 9-months old!

Kelly said...

That is such a cute picture. I can't believe our girls are getting so old. By the way, thanks for sticking up for Justin on our blog!!!!!

Jo said...

Happy 9 months Gracie! She is so tall. I love the picture!!!