Monday, April 23, 2007

I am going nuts!!!

I understand how everyone felt when I was in Vietnam. The internet connection was terrible. I couldn't get online until we moved on to Ho Chi Mihn City. People were dying to hear what was going on in Vietnam. Well now I am dying to hear from Susan. She's killing me! I got a very short email saying she was having computer trouble and will email me later.

On the bright side-I have a couple of pictures. Grace adores animals. That is great since we have the coolest dog in the world. She will watch Ellie as she moves around the house. Sometimes just watching and sometimes she will just laugh. Ellie may just be sitting on the couch, but Grace will giggle. My sister's dogs and cats are always around too. When we are outside and the dogs and cats are around she will just sit there and giggle. It is the most adorable thing you have ever seen. The first picture is of her sitting outside with my mother watching the animals and laughing.

As a single mother it is often very difficult to get photos-the second picture proves that. I did my best to get a picture of Grace and Ellie. But you try coordinating a baby, a dog and a camera. This is the best I can do. Ellie really needs a haircut.


3 comments:

Kelly said...

Beautiful family picture!! The short email was not enough for me!!!!!!! I need pictures and updates and to hear how Nanny V was from Susan.

Jo said...

I agree, I need more pictures of Lily Ana..... However, these cute ones of Gracie are helping hold me over.

You and Kelly were killing me while you were over there with no e-mail for a while.... ;)

I think Gracie has a future at UT Vet school!!!!

That little smocked dress it so cute.

LaLa said...

I know what you mean..thanks for helping us through with photos of the beautiful Gracie! I emailed Susan but nothing yet..thank goodness Sarah let us know something....