Sunday, April 22, 2007

Playtime With My Girl

I can't think of anything other than Susan and Sarah. They are in Vietnam and I am dying to hear from them! They will be going to Grace's orphanage to get their daughters and I can't wait to see pictures and hear the stories of their visit. I am so happy for them. I got to see both beautiful girls when we were there in December. I can't wait to see how they have grown and changed. I am going to go nuts if I don't hear from them soon.

Grace is working hard on a fourth tooth. Sadly she is not feeling her best. She doesn't really want any food, just bottles. She also grits her three teeth alot. I wish I could take away her pain.

Even though she has not felt great, we have had fun together this weekend. Grace and I have had alot of time to play together. Great times like this really make up for having to go out to work each morning. Today we pulled out a ton of toys and played in the floor. Here are some photos of our playtime.





3 comments:

Jo said...

I keep checking Susans blog!!!!

But, seeing some more cute pictures of Miss Gracie helps out. I love the bows in her hair.

Stephanie said...

Grace is just looking SOOOO cute! I can't wait to meet her. I'm dying to hear from Susan, too. I think I must check her blog every hour. Lily Ana, Dylan, and Grace need to have a playdate soon!!

Stephanie

Kelly said...

I can't get over all of Grace's hair!! She is just beautiful. I hope that 4th tooth comes in soon.

Susan is killing me here!! I need to see some pictures.