Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Waiting for News

Susan posted. We learned a bit about Lily Ana. But sadly there were no pics. Susan is having trouble uploading. I remember that. HCMC will be better for communication, it was for us. I keep checking for pictures. I want to see Lily Ana!

To pass the time until I check Susan's blog again, I thought I would share some more pictures. I know...I haven't posted this much since I was waiting to travel.

Grace's cousin Kayla did her toes. They are quite lovely and she admires them so.






I know it looks like Grace is always in her Jumperoo. You have to witness her jumping firsthand to understand. She is constantly on the move. Honestly she won't sit still. Her are some snaps of her in her favorite. The Jumperoo.



2 comments:

Jo said...

Such a cutie!!! Love the toes.

Kelly said...

I am LOVING all of these posts and pictures!! How in the world did you get Grace to sit still long enough to get the toes painted and dried? Because they look really good! I need some more info out of Susan!!!