Friday, April 20, 2007

My Calendar Girl

My mother has everything she could possibly want and if she doesn't she will go out and buy it herself. This makes her a nightmare to buy gifts for, truly awful. This year I decided to do a calendar with Grace as the star. Well I gave her the calendar yesterday. I simply couldn't help myself. She adored it. Here are the photos that have not been posted already.

February




















April




















May





















June





















July

3 comments:

Jo said...

Perfect gift.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, this is brilliant! Will you email me the other month pictures for ideas? Im so not good at coming up with creative ideas like this but this is PERFECT!!!

Jennifer G. said...

What a neat idea. And what a beautiful model! This takes some planning ahead, so I must try to remember it.