Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Bad Hair Day?

Recently my friend Kelly wrote about how her Lucy's bangs were so long they were always in her eyes, hence the trademark Lucy bow. Grace has the same problem. Her hair is constantly in her eyes. Today her cousin Kristan thought she would try and put her hair up in pig tails. It was adorable! Well it was until Kristan and my mother took them down. Is this what they do to my daughter all day while I am at work?

Adorable Gracie


Scary Gracie


Having a conversation with the baby doll.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Okay, I am crying I am laughing so hard at the bad hair day picture. That is so funny!! Remember back in the day when Grace only had the one offensive piece of hair and the rest was pretty much bald?!?! Now I am just laughing at our memories of Vietnam! The pigtails are too cute though and we need to give that a try. This is so sweet - the other day my sister asked me to go to your blog because she wanted to see Gracie's Elvis picture again because she loved it so much and it made her smile!!

Anonymous said...

I know that bad hair look ooooh too well! haha. The piggies are adorable! And that doll? SCARY!!

Susan said...

Oh, she should wear piggies every day! I love that look! (Just don't take them down. heehee)