Friday, June 08, 2007

How Far We've Come

After I read my friend Nicki's comment on how much all the babies have grown and changed since Vietnam, I thought I would post some pictures that prove it. You have probably seen most or all of these. But I thought it was nice to look at them together.

Gracie at six weeks


This is the first picture I saw of her, the first time I saw that beautiful face. She was three months old.


Last pictures I received before going to Vietnam.



Home from Vietnam. Six months old.


Eight months old.


Nine and a half months old.


Now - Ten and a half months old.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so crazy! What shocks me most is the hair! Our hairless babies have this long HAIR! Ok, Addy doesn't quite have Gracie-hair yet but she's getting there! I LOVE IT!

Shannon said...

Wow! They do grow fast!! She is so adorable!! I love checking in on all the new adventures of Gracie!

Susan said...

She is such a doll. I especially love her little mouth -- such cute lips. I NEED to see her again! Hopefully in July!!!!

LaLa said...

They do change so fast....I just posted a few days ago some "year later" ones and it made me kind of sad..but happy too. The one thing that hasn't changed is Miss Gracie is still so beautiful!

Kelly said...

She is too precious. We can't wait to see you guys. Hopefully it will be soon. I cannot get over how big our girls are getting. Aren't we lucky?!?!

Mia's Mommy said...

She just gets cuter and cuter! Is that possible to get any cuter? And, I think the all time cutest photo is the Elvis look! Sometimes if I just need a chuckle, I'll click onto your blog just to look at it!

You'll be amazed in one year from now the transformation. You're blessed to have her in her baby years. I wish that I'd had that with Mia.

Take LOTS of pictures!