Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Fortress of Solitiude


Superman had The Fortress of Solitude. So does Grace. It is laughingly huge but, for her safety and my sanity, she must be contained. It is big enough that she can entertain visitors and there is still tons of room. So far she loves it. I am so thankful. And it has a playwall with a mirror. Grace can look at herself as long as she wants to!

Grace's Playzone has two extension walls. It snaps together easily and the size can be changed depending on your need. I highly recommend it. I can now go to the bathroom without fear of what will happen when I leave the room.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE a fortress of solitude! Do they make a mommy version?! :-)

Susan said...

I started looking for a Playzone the other day after our phone conversation. I'm happy to announce that Petunia's fortress of solitude is on its way to our home. Thank goodness! And thank you!

By the way, I love Gracie's hair pulled up. Too, too cute.

Jo said...

Great idea! Where can I get one?????

Jo said...

I keep the splash pool warm by running water out of the kitchen sink to it.

Kelly said...

We desperately need one of those. Can't wait to see you guys next weekend. I am so excited. Is Terri coming???

mommy24treasures said...

hi I have to confess, your profile pic looked so adorable I saw it on Ladybugs and dragonflies and had to come take a peek:)
You have an absolutely adorable sweetie. I love her pedicure!