Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Bathtime Revisited

In a previous post I talked about my love of bathtime. Gracie used to lay on her little yellow sponge and splash happily with her feet. It doesn't happen like this anymore.

She's everywhere. Now I just wash things as they present themselves to me. She's up on her hands and knees and there's her butt - quick wash it! That's how it goes. She is crawling in the tub. She is inspecting the drain. She tries to stand up. Bathtime is hard work. Keeping her safe in the tub and getting everything washed is the hardest job I have all day! At least she still has a ball!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol. I'm still using the infant/toddler tub with Parker. I'm both looking forward to and dreading using the real bathtub when he's a little older.

She's so cute!